For the Sauce
4 x 6 oz
For the Fish and Noodle
1. In a bowl combine honey, orange juice, white wine, soy sauce, curry and corn starch. Mix well to combine and set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F) and wok to high.
3. In a glass dish rub grouper, tofu and scallops with oil, turning to coat. Season with 1 tbsp. barbecue seasoning, gently pressing the seasoning into the fish and seafood to adhere.
4. Place grouper, skin side down, tofu and scallops onto grill. Grill, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes until grouper flakes easily with a fork, tofu is lightly charred and scallops are just cooked through.
5. While the grouper and seafood grill, into a hot wok add remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Season shrimp with remaining 1 tbsp. barbecue seasoning and add to hot oil in wok. Add pepper, onion, bird chili and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes until just tender. Move to outside perimeter of wok leaving a well in the center.
6. Add blanched noodles to wok and stir fry until hot and crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Remove scallops from grill and add to wok along with clam meat, green onions, sugar snap peas and bean sprouts. Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes until all is combined and heated through.
8. Remove tofu from grill, coarsely chop and add to wok, stirring to combine.
9. Whisk sauce to re-combine and pour into wok, stirring until sauce thickens and is heated through, being careful to coat everything evenly with the sauce.
10. Transfer noodles to plates or bowls.
11. Remove grouper filets from grill and serve over top noodles, garnished with extra sauce.