For the Fish
1. Dry the fish with a towel and season with Salt and Pepper.
2. Set on the Grill and cook until fish is firm approximately 5-7 minutes at 400 F.
For the Brushcetta
1. Add the Ingredients to a mixing bowl and set aside until fish is cooked.
2. Add fish to bowl and stir to break up the fish.
3. Season with Salt and Peppers and spoon on to toasted French bread slices.
For the Quesadilla
1. Season Leek and Pineapple and grill along with the fish
2. Place Tortilla on the table and add brie to on half of the tortilla.
3. Add Chopped Pineapple, Leek and Grouper then fold in half.
4. Place on the grill to crisp up the Quesadillas approximately 3 minutes at 350 F.
5. Serve with Salsa and Sour Cream.