For the Fish
1. Pat the Fish Dry with a cloth and season with Pepper.
2. In a bowl mix egg with 2 tbsp of water
3. In another bowl put Hanks Crispy Fry.
4. Dredge the fish in Hanks Crispy Fry then egg Mixture then Hanks Crispy Fry again.
5. Cook in a hot Sautee pan with some Olive oil until fish is cooked and golden brown approximately 6 minutes.
6. Place on Kaiser with appropriate fixings.
For the Salad
1. Slice and grill the apples.
2. In a mixing bowl add remaining ingredients.
3. Chop Grilled apples and add to mixing bowl, toss and season with Salt and Pepper.