1. To prepare the shrimp cakes in a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, shredded cheese, shrimp, red onion, basil, freshly ground black pepper, salt and egg yolks. Mix well to combine and set aside covered and refrigerated for 1 hour.
2. Remove shrimp mixture from fridge and, using your hands, form into 4 oz cakes pressing patting the cakes to remove any excess air.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°-500°F).
4. Season redfish filets with butter, Cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Place on grill. Grill fish, turning once, for about 6 to 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork and is fully cooked.
5. While the fish grills drop 2 tbsp. butter into griddle pan. Lay shrimp cakes into butter griddle pan and grill for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning once until crispy and cooked through. Repeat with remaining shrimp cakes, adding more butter to griddle as needed, and set aside on griddle pan. Baste grilled shrimp cakes with more butter and set to one side of griddle pan to keep warm.
6. Place bacon on griddle pan and grill for 5 to 6 minutes until fully cooked and crisp. Move bacon to sides of griddle pan.
7. Add 2 tbsp. butter to griddle pan and crack eggs into pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked.
8. While eggs grill, spread remaining 2 tbsp. butter onto bread and grill toast for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly charred and warmed through.
9. To assemble the breakfast, remove toast from grill and top each slice with one grilled shrimp cake. Remove grilled redfish filets from skin and place one filet over top each shrimp cake and top with grilled bacon and an egg.
10. Serve immediately.
Serves 2 to 3