1.Pat Dry fish with a towel and season with Salt and Pepper.
2. Dredge Bass in Parmesan Cheese
3.Lay Prosciutto Ham on cut board and place fish on top.
4. Add Sage Leaves and wrap up bass with Ham to make a parcel.
5. Grill for approximately 8 minutes at 400 F
1. Put Egg yolk, Roasted Garlic Bulb, Dijon Mustard in a measuring cup.
2. Blend with a hand blender to emulsify ingredients.
3. Slowly Drizzle Olive Oil in mixture while blending.
4. Thin out Aioli with Lemon Juice and season with Salt and Pepper.